Published On: Jul 30 2013 02:51:34 PM CDTUpdated On: Oct 27 2015 11:36:53 AM CDT
With Tuesday marking National American Beer Day, check out which states consume the most beer, according to a recent study by Beer Marketer's Insights, a brewing industry trade publisher.
11. Texas: 33.2 gallons of beer per drinking-age adult
10. Mississippi: 33.2 gallons
9. Nebraska: 34.1 gallons
8. Maine: 34.8 gallons
7. Nevada: 34.9 gallons
6. Wisconsin: 35.8 gallons
5. Vermont: 35.9 gallons
4. South Dakota: 38.2 gallons
3. Montana: 40.5 gallons
2. New Hampshire: 42.2 gallons
1. North Dakota: 43.6 gallons. North Dakota residents are the nation's largest beer drinkers, more than doubling the 19.6 gallons per adult consumed in Utah, the U.S. state where residents drank the least beer.
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to email@example.com.