Published On: Jul 30 2013 02:51:34 PM CDTUpdated On: Oct 27 2015 11:36:53 AM CDT
With Tuesday marking National American Beer Day, check out which states consume the most beer, according to a recent study by Beer Marketer's Insights, a brewing industry trade publisher.
11. Texas: 33.2 gallons of beer per drinking-age adult
10. Mississippi: 33.2 gallons
9. Nebraska: 34.1 gallons
8. Maine: 34.8 gallons
7. Nevada: 34.9 gallons
6. Wisconsin: 35.8 gallons
5. Vermont: 35.9 gallons
4. South Dakota: 38.2 gallons
3. Montana: 40.5 gallons
2. New Hampshire: 42.2 gallons
1. North Dakota: 43.6 gallons. North Dakota residents are the nation's largest beer drinkers, more than doubling the 19.6 gallons per adult consumed in Utah, the U.S. state where residents drank the least beer.
Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary on April 29. Here's a look back at the headlines from around the world when the royal couple announced the birth of Prince George, the heir to the throne.