Ready for some summer fun? Check out Dr. Beach's top 10 U.S. beaches for 2014.
10. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (Naples, Fla.)
9. Beachwalker Park (Kiawah Island, S.C.)
8. Coast Guard Beach (Cape Cod, Mass.)
7. Cape Florida State Park (Key Biscayne, Fla.)
6. Cape Hatteras (Outer Banks, N.C.)
5. Hamoa Beach (Maui, Hawaii)
4. Waimanalo Bay Beach Park (Oahu, Hawaii)
3. St. George Island State Park (Florida panhandle)
2. Barefoot Beach (Bonita Springs, Fla.)
1. Kahanamoku Beach Waikiki (Oahu, Hawaii)
For a description of each beach and list of previous winners, check out http://www.drbeach.org/top10beaches.html. The list is compiled by Dr. Stephen P. Leatherman, a coastal expert and professor at Florida International University who is better known as Dr. Beach.
The San Francisco Giants defeated the Kansas City Royals 3-2 last night to win the 2014 World Series, but the night's celebration quickly turned violent. Take a look at images of the chaotic scene in San Francisco.