Published On: Aug 23 2012 12:54:35 PM CDTUpdated On: May 27 2015 11:26:04 AM CDT
Each year, Forbes ranks the most powerful women in the world based on both the traditional classifications of power (political and economic might) and those who have risen to the top of the social and cultural landscape.
Here's Forbes' newest list of the world's most powerful women.
10. Michelle Obama. First lady, United States
9. Susan Wojcicki, CEO, YouTube
8. Sheryl Sandberg. COO, Facebook
7. Dilma Rousseff. President of Brazil
6. Christine Lagarde. Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
5. Mary Barra. CEO, General Motors
4. Janet Yellen. Chair of the Federal Reserve
3. Melinda Gates. Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
2. Hillary Clinton. Philanthropist, former U.S. Secretary of State and currently a Democratic candidate for U.S. president
1. Angela Merkel. Chancellor, Germany. The world's No. 1 most powerful woman has earned the top spot on the Forbes list of Most Powerful Women In The World nine times.
Click here to get the full list of the world's most powerful women.
It's a lazy Sunday, and while it might be a rest day, you should still plan your workouts and routines for the week ahead. Here are six things to do on Sunday to help you lose weight all week long, according to Popsugar.com.
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.