You are not currently logged in
The oil and gas boom is shifting population growth in the U.S., according to new census figures. Here's a look at the 10 fastest-growing metro areas from July 2011 to July 2012.
10. Manhattan, Kan. (2.8 percent population increase)
9. Columbus, Ga.-Ala. (2.9 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Austin, Texas (3 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Casper, Wyo. (3 percent population increase
6. Jacksonville, N.C. (3.3 percent population increase)
5. (tie) Odessa, Texas (3.4 percent population increase)
5. (tie) The Villages, Fla. (3.4 percent population increase)
3. Crestview-Fort Walton Beach-Destin, Fla. (3.6 percent population increase)
2. Clarksville, Tenn.-Ky. (3.7 percent population increase)
1. Midland, Texas (4.6 percent population increase)
Karen Ducey/Getty Images
Four women and one man were shot and killed at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington, on September 23.
The Badgers were in East Lansing, Michigan, at Spartan Stadium Saturday to play Michigan State.
Theo Wargo/Getty Images
Take a look at these notable endorsements from politicians, celebrities and sports stars for presidential candidates.
Check out who's turning 3, and send in your photo.
View from work building after storm rolled through this afternoon 9/19
Share a picture that shows us why you love Madison.
Dean Clinic and WISC-TV3 are focusing on a year-long campaign to promote healthy decisions for our kids.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.