You are not currently logged in
The oil and gas boom is shifting population growth in the U.S., according to new census figures. Here's a look at the 10 fastest-growing metro areas from July 2011 to July 2012.
10. Manhattan, Kan. (2.8 percent population increase)
9. Columbus, Ga.-Ala. (2.9 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Austin, Texas (3 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Casper, Wyo. (3 percent population increase
6. Jacksonville, N.C. (3.3 percent population increase)
5. (tie) Odessa, Texas (3.4 percent population increase)
5. (tie) The Villages, Fla. (3.4 percent population increase)
3. Crestview-Fort Walton Beach-Destin, Fla. (3.6 percent population increase)
2. Clarksville, Tenn.-Ky. (3.7 percent population increase)
1. Midland, Texas (4.6 percent population increase)
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
The City of Brotherly Love and the Wells Fargo Center play host to 2016 Democratic National Convention.
Images from the scene of a June 5 shooting of Michael Rasmussen by three deputies. The deputies have been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing in the case. Read more
Scott Olson/Getty Images
A star-studded list of speakers, performers and attendees are descending upon Philadelphia for the Democratic National Convention this week. Here are some of the most noteworthy attendees:
The Marching Band's first female drum major, Dee Willems, leads the band at the Wisconsin-Michigan State game in November, 1989.
Do you have photos showing what Madison used to look like? Share them with C3K's history buffs.
our spring break vacation to St. Pete FL
Did you go somewhere warm or exciting for your vacation? Share a photo with us!
Keep up-to-date on what's going on in our area and find ideas for fun ways to take part in the community.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.