You are not currently logged in
The oil and gas boom is shifting population growth in the U.S., according to new census figures. Here's a look at the 10 fastest-growing metro areas from July 2011 to July 2012.
10. Manhattan, Kan. (2.8 percent population increase)
9. Columbus, Ga.-Ala. (2.9 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Austin, Texas (3 percent population increase)
8. (tie) Casper, Wyo. (3 percent population increase
6. Jacksonville, N.C. (3.3 percent population increase)
5. (tie) Odessa, Texas (3.4 percent population increase)
5. (tie) The Villages, Fla. (3.4 percent population increase)
3. Crestview-Fort Walton Beach-Destin, Fla. (3.6 percent population increase)
2. Clarksville, Tenn.-Ky. (3.7 percent population increase)
1. Midland, Texas (4.6 percent population increase)
New York Magazine/Twitter via CNN
New York magazine's July 27 cover features a photo montage of 35 of Bill Cosby's accusers. Here is a timeline of accusations made against the comedian.
Most people who have ever gotten a speeding ticket feel like their state is the worst place to get one. The truth is, some states are tougher on speeding and reckless drivers than others. Click on to see where your state ranks.
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Here is a list of some of the notable public figures, athletes, musicians, artists and actors we've lost in 2015.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
8-year-old Rachel Huber, 50.5 inch musky on Wisconsin River
Whether you're in a boat, on a bank or on a pier, we want a photo of your big catch. Share with us.
Looking south from Paradise Visitor Center on Mt Rainier.
Did you go somewhere warm or exciting for your vacation? Share a photo with us!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.