As a heatwave bakes the Midwest, find out which states have warmed the most since 1970, according to the average temperature change per decade as measured by the environmental group Climate Central.
20. Colorado -- 0.483 degree temperature change per decade
19. Delaware -- 0.494 degree change
18. Pennsylvania -- 0.498 degree change
17. Maryland -- 0.508 degree change
16. Rhode Island -- 0.520 degree change
15. New York -- 0.538 degree change
14. New Hampshire -- 0.553 degree change
13. Wyoming -- 0.554 degree change
12. Connecticut -- 0.556 degree change
11. New Jersey -- 0.560 degree change
10. Massachusetts -- 0.568 degree change
9. Texas -- 0.575 degree change
8. Maine -- 0.587 degree change
7. Utah -- 0.588 degree change
6. New Mexico -- 0.603 degree change
5. Vermont -- 0.607 degree change
4. Wisconsin -- 0.616 degree change
3. Minnesota -- 0.620 degree change
2. Michigan -- 0.622 degree change
1. Arizona -- 0.639 degree change
Check out Climate Central's entire Heat Is On report here.
Enrique Castro-Mendivil / Reuters
Virginia's gay marriage ban is the latest to be overturned in court. Here's a look at the path same-sex marriage has taken across the country.
U.S. National Archives
Today marks the 100th anniversary of the beginning of World War I. Take a look back at one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history.
Just caught this shot before the wind came up and erased the sky reflection on the water.
Share a picture that shows us why you love Madison.
Ella in Fitchburg
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to email@example.com.
An award-winning nonprofit that helps consumers solve problems is looking for volunteers in the Madison area.
Mazunte is a small, remote beach community along the Pacific coast. The views are well worth the trek!
Did you go somewhere warm or exciting for your vacation? Share a photo with us!