As a heatwave bakes the Midwest, find out which states have warmed the most since 1970, according to the average temperature change per decade as measured by the environmental group Climate Central.
20. Colorado -- 0.483 degree temperature change per decade
19. Delaware -- 0.494 degree change
18. Pennsylvania -- 0.498 degree change
17. Maryland -- 0.508 degree change
16. Rhode Island -- 0.520 degree change
15. New York -- 0.538 degree change
14. New Hampshire -- 0.553 degree change
13. Wyoming -- 0.554 degree change
12. Connecticut -- 0.556 degree change
11. New Jersey -- 0.560 degree change
10. Massachusetts -- 0.568 degree change
9. Texas -- 0.575 degree change
8. Maine -- 0.587 degree change
7. Utah -- 0.588 degree change
6. New Mexico -- 0.603 degree change
5. Vermont -- 0.607 degree change
4. Wisconsin -- 0.616 degree change
3. Minnesota -- 0.620 degree change
2. Michigan -- 0.622 degree change
1. Arizona -- 0.639 degree change
Check out Climate Central's entire Heat Is On report here.
Private wealth consultancy Wealth-X has compiled a list of the richest person in each of the 50 U.S. states. Take a look at some of the more notable wealthy figures and find out where they reside.
View from the east side bluff at Devil’s Lake on 10/18/14
Send us your fall color photos at email@example.com.
Shots that rang out in the Canadian capital Wednesday left a soldier and a gunman dead.
Games, recipes, trick-or-treating, scary movies and everything else you need to make your Halloween extra spooky.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.