You are not currently logged in
Take a look at the 10 biggest wildfires in U.S. history as measured by acreage burned.
10. Wallow Fire (2011) -- 538,049 acres burned in Arizona and New Mexico
9. Murphy Complex Fire (2007) -- 653,100 acres burned in Idaho and Nevada
8. Yellowstone Fires (1988) -- 793,880 acres burned in Montana and Wyoming
7. Silverton Fire (1865) -- 1 million acres burned in Oregon
5. (tie) Great Michigan Fire (1871) -- 1.2 million acres burned in Michigan
5. (tie) Peshtigo Fire (1871) -- 1.2 million acres burned in Wisconsin
4. Taylor Complex Fire (2004) -- 1.3 million acres burned in Alaska
3. California Wildfires (2008) -- 1.5 million acres burned in Northern California
1. (tie) Great Fire of 1910 -- 3 million acres burned in Idaho, Montana and Washington state
1. (tie) Miramichi Fire (1825) -- 3 million acres burned in Maine and New Brunswick
With this year's edition of the Kentucky Derby running Saturday at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky, take a look at some facts and history about the first leg of horse racing's Triple Crown.
Sascha Steinbach/Getty Images
Donald Trump has run afoul of the Rolling Stones. Click through for more on that and other kerfuffles between politicians and musicians.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
After no winner was drawn Wednesday night, the Powerball jackpot has climbed to $415 million, good for ninth place all-time in U.S. lottery jackpot history. Take a look at the rest of the top 10.
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Learn more about Buddy Check and sign up to get a reminder to perform a self-exam and remind your friends to do the same.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.