Foreclosure rates continued to drop in 2012, but still plagued many U.S. cities. Here are the 10 metro areas hardest hit by the continuing crisis, according to data compiled by RealtyTrac.
10. Rockford, Ill. (3.28 percent)
9. Chicago (3.31 percent)
8. Merced, Calif. (3.29 percent)
7. Atlanta (3.51 percent)
6. Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla. (3.60 percent)
5. Miami (3.71 percent)
4. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif. (3.73 percent)
3. Modesto, Calif. (3.82 percent)
2. Riverside-San Bernadino, Calif. (3.86 percent)
1. Stockton, Calif. (3.98 percent)
Click here to read more about the RealtyTrac report.
Gail Serig works hard, but finds time to play. He still bowls at Dream Lanes twice a week.
The Marching Band's first female drum major, Dee Willems, leads the band at the Wisconsin-Michigan State game in November, 1989.
Do you have photos showing what Madison used to look like? Share them with C3K's history buffs.
23" Rainbow Trout
Whether your on the ice, in a boat or on a pier, we want a photo of your big catch. Share with us.
Send us a picture of your mother and tell us what makes her so great.