You are not currently logged in
Foreclosure rates continued to drop in 2012, but still plagued many U.S. cities. Here are the 10 metro areas hardest hit by the continuing crisis, according to data compiled by RealtyTrac.
10. Rockford, Ill. (3.28 percent)
9. Chicago (3.31 percent)
8. Merced, Calif. (3.29 percent)
7. Atlanta (3.51 percent)
6. Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla. (3.60 percent)
5. Miami (3.71 percent)
4. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif. (3.73 percent)
3. Modesto, Calif. (3.82 percent)
2. Riverside-San Bernardino, Calif. (3.86 percent)
1. Stockton, Calif. (3.98 percent)
There ought to be a better way to pay for college, says former Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.