Citigroup has announced plans slash more than 11,000 jobs or about 4 percent of its global workforce in one of the biggest single layoffs of 2012. Here are the year's other top layoff kings, as compiled by Business Insider.
15. Kraft Foods -- 1,600 layoffs in 2012
14. Lexmark -- 1,700 layoffs
12. (tie) Yahoo! -- 2,000 layoffs
12. (tie) First Solar -- 2,000 layoffs
11. Boeing -- 2,160 layoffs
10. Best Buy -- 2,800 layoffs
9. Supervalu -- 3,300 layoffs
8. Google -- 4,000 layoffs
7. Research In Motion Ltd. -- 5,000 layoffs
6. Pepsi -- 8,700 layoffs
5. IBM -- 9,000 layoffs
4. Lockheed Martin Corp. -- 10,000 layoffs
3. Citigroup -- 11,000 layoffs
2. American Airlines -- 14,200 layoffs
1. Hewlett-Packard -- 27,275 layoffs
According to Thrillist, every U.S. state is bad at something. Find out where your state falls short.
From Scott Gries/Comedy Central
Stephen Colbert bid farewell on his final show Thursday night after a nine-year run. Take a look at other high-profile personalities and their exits from particular shows or TV altogether.
Get the most bang for your buck with these best value cars for 2015. Also, learn which ones to avoid.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.