A ticket sold in Northern California has won the $425 million Powerball jackpot -- the sixth-largest in U.S. history. Take a look at the top 10 biggest U.S. lottery jackpots of all time.
10. $363 million (The Big Game, precursor to Mega Millions) -- Won in May 2000 by two tickets purchased in Illinois and Michigan.
9. $365 million (Powerball) -- Won in February 2006 by one ticket purchased in Nebraska.
8. $380 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in January 2011 by two tickets purchased in Idaho and Washington.
7. $390 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in March 2007 by two tickets sold in Georgia and New Jersey.
6. $425 million (Powerball) -- Won in February 2014 by one ticket purchased in Northern California.
5. $448 million (Powerball) -- Won in August 2013 by three tickets -- two in New Jersey and one in Minnesota.
4. $587.5 million (Powerball) -- Won in November 2012 by two tickets purchased in Arizona and Missouri.
3. $590.5 million (Powerball) -- Won in May 2013 by Gloria C. MacKenzie, 84, of Zephyrhills, Fla. She is noted as the largest sole lottery winner in U.S. history.
2. $636 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in December 2013 by two tickets sold in Georgia and California.
1. $656 million (Mega Millions) -- Won in March 2012 by three tickets purchased in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland. This is noted as the largest cash payout in American lottery history.
Two bicyclists came to the aid of a man who was beaten unconscious on a bike trail in a feud over a woman, according to a release from Madison police.
Roku media streamer
WISC-TV and Channel3000.com were the first local news channel delivering content to the Roku box.
Check out who's turning 3, and send in your photo.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.