Which U.S. companies are making the most money? Find out the new No. 1 on this year's Fortune 500 list.
20. IBM ($104.5 billion in revenue)
19. Cardinal Health ($107.6 billion in revenues)
18. JP Morgan Chase ($108.2 billion in revenue)
17. UnitedHealth Group ($110.6 billion in revenue) (Pictured: CEO Stephen J. Hemsley)
16. Verizon Communications ($115.8 billion in revenue)
15. Hewlett-Packard ($120.4 billion)
14. McKesson ($12.7 billion in revenue)
13. CVS Caremark ($123.1 billion in revenue)
12. Fannie Mae ($127.2 billion in revenue)
11. AT&T ($127.4 billion in revenue)
10. Ford Motor ($134.3 billion in revenue)
9. Valero Energy ($138.3 billion in revenue)
8. General Electric ($146.9 billion in revenue)
7. General Motors ($152.3 billion in revenue)
6. Apple ($156.5 billion in revenue)
5. Berkshire Hathaway ($162.5 billion in revenue)
4. Phillips 66 ($169.6 billion)
3. Chevron ($233.9 billion in revenue)
2. Exxon Mobil ($449.9 billion in revenue)
1. Walmart ($469.2 billion in revenue)
Take a look at the top companies to work for.
From legendary actors to fashion designers, take a look at the most notable deaths of 2014.
A school shooting has been reported at Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, Washington, about 35 miles north of Seattle.
An American doctor who was working with Ebola patients in Guinea was been diagnosed with the disease after returning to New York. Learn more about him and America's other Ebola victims.
Games, recipes, trick-or-treating, scary movies and everything else you need to make your Halloween extra spooky.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.