Which U.S. companies are making the most money? Find out the new No. 1 on this year's Fortune 500 list.
20. IBM ($104.5 billion in revenue)
19. Cardinal Health ($107.6 billion in revenues)
18. JP Morgan Chase ($108.2 billion in revenue)
17. UnitedHealth Group ($110.6 billion in revenue) (Pictured: CEO Stephen J. Hemsley)
16. Verizon Communications ($115.8 billion in revenue)
15. Hewlett-Packard ($120.4 billion)
14. McKesson ($12.7 billion in revenue)
13. CVS Caremark ($123.1 billion in revenue)
12. Fannie Mae ($127.2 billion in revenue)
11. AT&T ($127.4 billion in revenue)
10. Ford Motor ($134.3 billion in revenue)
9. Valero Energy ($138.3 billion in revenue)
8. General Electric ($146.9 billion in revenue)
7. General Motors ($152.3 billion in revenue)
6. Apple ($156.5 billion in revenue)
5. Berkshire Hathaway ($162.5 billion in revenue)
4. Phillips 66 ($169.6 billion)
3. Chevron ($233.9 billion in revenue)
2. Exxon Mobil ($449.9 billion in revenue)
1. Walmart ($469.2 billion in revenue)
Take a look at the top companies to work for.
The announcement of a grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of unarmed teen Michael Brown was met with chaos Monday night.
A grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of unarmed teen Michael Brown set off demonstrations across the United States Monday night.
Here's some background information about Thanksgiving Day, celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November. In 2014, Thanksgiving is Nov. 27th.
Both bucks were chasing same doe
Did you have a successful deer hunt? Check out our gallery and share a photo of your trophy deer for everyone else to see.
Reedsburg around 10:00am.
Your photos from the Nov. 24 snowfall in southern Wisconsin.
My wife Margaret and myself pregame.
Are you part of the sea of red at Camp Randall or the Kohl Center? Show us your Badgers fan photos.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.