Which U.S. companies are making the most money? Find out the new No. 1 on this year's Fortune 500 list.
20. IBM ($104.5 billion in revenue)
19. Cardinal Health ($107.6 billion in revenues)
18. JP Morgan Chase ($108.2 billion in revenue)
17. UnitedHealth Group ($110.6 billion in revenue) (Pictured: CEO Stephen J. Hemsley)
16. Verizon Communications ($115.8 billion in revenue)
15. Hewlett-Packard ($120.4 billion)
14. McKesson ($12.7 billion in revenue)
13. CVS Caremark ($123.1 billion in revenue)
12. Fannie Mae ($127.2 billion in revenue)
11. AT&T ($127.4 billion in revenue)
10. Ford Motor ($134.3 billion in revenue)
9. Valero Energy ($138.3 billion in revenue)
8. General Electric ($146.9 billion in revenue)
7. General Motors ($152.3 billion in revenue)
6. Apple ($156.5 billion in revenue)
5. Berkshire Hathaway ($162.5 billion in revenue)
4. Phillips 66 ($169.6 billion)
3. Chevron ($233.9 billion in revenue)
2. Exxon Mobil ($449.9 billion in revenue)
1. Walmart ($469.2 billion in revenue)
Take a look at the top companies to work for.
A soldier and one of the shooters are dead following attacks at multiple locations in Canada.
British entertainment magazine Heat has published its annual list of the richest British celebrities under 30. Take a look at the rankings.
After five months of detention in North Korea, Jeffrey Fowle arrived back in Ohio early Wednesday for an emotional reunion with his family. Here's a look at other Americans who have been detained abroad and their fates.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
Thomas, Josiah and James of McFarland enjoying the park!
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.