Which U.S. companies are making the most money? Find out the new No. 1 on this year's Fortune 500 list.
20. IBM ($104.5 billion in revenue)
19. Cardinal Health ($107.6 billion in revenues)
18. JP Morgan Chase ($108.2 billion in revenue)
17. UnitedHealth Group ($110.6 billion in revenue) (Pictured: CEO Stephen J. Hemsley)
16. Verizon Communications ($115.8 billion in revenue)
15. Hewlett-Packard ($120.4 billion)
14. McKesson ($12.7 billion in revenue)
13. CVS Caremark ($123.1 billion in revenue)
12. Fannie Mae ($127.2 billion in revenue)
11. AT&T ($127.4 billion in revenue)
10. Ford Motor ($134.3 billion in revenue)
9. Valero Energy ($138.3 billion in revenue)
8. General Electric ($146.9 billion in revenue)
7. General Motors ($152.3 billion in revenue)
6. Apple ($156.5 billion in revenue)
5. Berkshire Hathaway ($162.5 billion in revenue)
4. Phillips 66 ($169.6 billion)
3. Chevron ($233.9 billion in revenue)
2. Exxon Mobil ($449.9 billion in revenue)
1. Walmart ($469.2 billion in revenue)
Take a look at the top companies to work for.
Family hickory nut gathering adventure in Black Earth
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us. Go to the Explore the Outdoors tab on our Facebook page or check it out here: http://on.fb.me/1x5lRUA
As the Northeast prepares to get pummeled by snow, check out the other major blizzards in U.S. history.
TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
Miss Colombia Paulina Vega bested 87 other contestants, including runner-up Miss USA Nia Sanchez, in the Miss Universe Pageant Sunday in Florida
My wife Margaret and myself pregame.
Are you part of the sea of red at Camp Randall or the Kohl Center? Show us your Badgers fan photos.
News 3 Investigative Reporter Adam Schrager
News 3 investigative reporter Adam Schrager shares the latest spam scams on the Internet. Tap for more.
Channel3000.com and WISC-TV3 deliver local forecasts, live radar, school closings and alerts for Madison and South Central Wisconsin to iOS or Android devices.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.