Foreclosure rates continued to drop in 2012, but still plagued many U.S. cities. Here are the 10 metro areas hardest hit by the continuing crisis, according to data compiled by RealtyTrac.
10. Rockford, Ill. (3.28 percent)
9. Chicago (3.31 percent)
8. Merced, Calif. (3.29 percent)
7. Atlanta (3.51 percent)
6. Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Fla. (3.60 percent)
5. Miami (3.71 percent)
4. Vallejo-Fairfield, Calif. (3.73 percent)
3. Modesto, Calif. (3.82 percent)
2. Riverside-San Bernadino, Calif. (3.86 percent)
1. Stockton, Calif. (3.98 percent)
Click here to read more about the RealtyTrac report.
Top: Eric Bass, Kristopher Hughes, Demarco Mallitt Bottom: Deandrae Mayweathers, Efemia Neumaier, and Michon Thomas. Bass, Hughes, and Thomas faces sexual assault charges.
Madison police are continuing to investigate a “violent home invasion” where a pregnant woman was sexually assaulted by several men who forced entry into a home at the end of February, officials said.
The Marching Band's first female drum major, Dee Willems, leads the band at the Wisconsin-Michigan State game in November, 1989.
Do you have photos showing what Madison used to look like? Share them with C3K's history buffs.
Roku media streamer
WISC-TV and Channel3000.com were the first local news channel delivering content to the Roku box.
Check out who's turning 3, and send in your photo.