You are not currently logged in
U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals. Minnesota's Mayo Clinic is No. 1 for the first time. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2014.
On this week's Time for Kids segment: teaching kids to be kind.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.