U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals and Johns Hopkins is back at the top. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
7. (tie) New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
7. (tie) University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
6. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2013.
Two bicyclists came to the aid of a man who was beaten unconscious on a bike trail in a feud over a woman, according to a release from Madison police.
Send us a picture of your mother and tell us what makes her so great.
News 3 Investigative Reporter Adam Schrager
News 3 investigative reporter Adam Schrager shares the latest spam scams on the Internet. Tap for more.
I was walking outside when I came across this flower and I just had to stop and capture it!
Celebrating mom, tips for kids, tips for dads, famous moms, and gift ideas for Mothers Day. Tap here for more.