Published On: Apr 23 2013 02:12:13 PM CDTUpdated On: Apr 25 2013 01:00:00 AM CDT
In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.