In honor of Stress Awareness Month, which is recognized in April, take a look at the 15 most stressful cities as compiled by Sperling’s Best Places. The list is based on divorce rates, commute times, unemployment rates and crime rates.
15. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
14. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Glendale, Calif.
13. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, Calif.
12. Warren-Troy-Farmington Hills, Mich.
11. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield, Fla.
10. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, Fla.
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to email@example.com.