Real estate website Trulia looked at the number of workers who commute by biking or walking, the availability of healthy food, the number of gyms, the number of sporting goods stores and the number of diet centers to determine th best and worst cities to live in if you want to lose weight. They also included the median price of real estate in those markets per square foot.
(Worst) 10. El Paso, Texas ($86 per square foot)
9. Akron, Ohio ($80 per square foot)
8. Phoenix ($84 per square foot)
7. Houston ($84 per square foot)
6. Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. ($74 per square foot)
5. Riverside-San Bernadino, Calif. ($108)
4. San Antonio ($87 per square foot)
3. Bakersfield, Calif. ($85 per square foot)
2. Fort Worth, Texas ($77 per square foot)
1. Las Vegas ($70 per square foot)
(Best) 10. Seattle -- $151 median price of real estate per square foot
At least eight Ebola aid workers and journalists were reportedly murdered in a remote village in Guinea in a brutal example of growing distrust locals have of foreigners coming to help stem the mushrooming health crisis. Take a look at common myths about the deadly virus.
Have you ever considered calling 911 because of a massive spider in your house? How about because a McDonald's employee got your order wrong? Take a look at some of the strangest reasons people have recently called 911.