U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals and Johns Hopkins is back at the top. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
7. (tie) New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
7. (tie) University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
6. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2013.
A state agency is investigating after a 64-year-old man fell out of a roller coaster at Mount Olympus in the Wisconsin Dells Thursday night.
Looking for something to do? Visit Channel 3000's events section featuring dining, food, music and family-friendly events throughout Madison and the surrounding area.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
An award-winning nonprofit that helps consumers solve problems is looking for volunteers in the Madison area.