TV Guide has released its annual list of the highest-paid stars on television. Here are the Top 20 among drama and comedy shows:
19. (tie) Amy Poehler: ("Parks and Recreation") -- $200,000 per episode
19. Ed O'Neill ("Modern Family") -- $200,000 per episode
17. (tie) Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel and Cobie Smulders ("How I Met Your Mother") $225,000 per episode
17. (tie) Bryan Cranston ("Breaking Bad") -- $225,000 per episode
15. (tie) Patricia Heaton ("The Middle") -- $235,000 per episode
15. (tie) Tim Allen ("Last Man Standing") -- $235,000 per episode
12. (tie) Michael Weatherly ("NCIS") -- $250,000 per episode
12. (tie) Claire Danes and Damian Lewis ("Homeland") -- $250,000 per episode
12. (tie) David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel ("Bones") -- $250,000 per episode
10. (tie) Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin and Alexander Skarsgard ("True Blood") -- $275,000 per episode
10. (tie) Jon Hamm ("Mad Men") -- $275,000 per episode
8. (tie) Dan Castellaneta (Homer), Julie Kavner (Marge) and Yeardley Smith (Lisa) ("The Simpsons") -- $300,000 per episode
8. (tie) Michael C. Hall ("Dexter") -- $300,000 per episode
5. (tie) Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo and Sandra Oh ("Grey's Anatomy") -- $350,000 per episode
5. (tie) Simon Baker ("The Mentalist") -- $350,000 an episode
5. (tie) Kaley Cuoco, Johny Galecki and Jim Parsons ("The Big Bang Theory") -- $350,000 per episode
4. Mariska Hargitay ("Law and Order: Special Victims Unit") -- $400,000 per episode
3. Mark Harmon ("NCIS") -- $525,000
2. Jon Cryer ("Two and a Half Men") -- $650,000 an episode
1. Ashton Kutcher ("Two and a Half Men") -- $750,000
The wait-and-see approach is fine for some kids' health problems. But not these 12 symptoms you should never ignore.
Send us your fall color photos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some experts suggest Washington should just freeze rates at their current 3.4 percent level for a year or two and use the time to plan an expansive overhaul of the whole student loan system.
A new list published by CollegeNet, a higher-education technology company, and Payscale lists the top schools for lower-income students. Take a look at the top 10.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
Thomas, Josiah and James of McFarland enjoying the park!
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us by sending it to email@example.com.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.