You are not currently logged in
Payscale.com recently released a report on the highest salary potential among the nation's top colleges. Here are the schools that bring in the highest paychecks in 2014:
10. State University of New York Maritime College -- Mid-career salary: $121,700
Starting salary: $62,100
9. Tufts University -- Mid-career salary: $123,600
Starting salary: $51,900
8. U.S. Military Academy at West Point -- Mid-career median salary: $123,900Starting median salary: $75,100
(Data represents those in civilian work force, not active service members)
7. Washington and Lee University -- Mid-career salary: $124,300Starting salary: $50,700
6. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) -- Mid-career median salary: $126,200Starting median salary: $78,400
5. Stanford University -- Mid-career median salary: 126,400
Starting median salary: $62,900
4. Colgate University -- Mid-career median salary: $126,600Starting median salary: $54,000
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Mid-career median salary: $128,800Starting median salary: $70,300
2. U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis -- Mid-career median salary: $130,000Starting median salary: $80,700
1. Harvey Mudd College -- Mid-career median salary: $133,800 Starting median salary: $75,600
Click here to read more about the best colleges for high salaries in 2014.
Excited for the first day of school!
Share a picture of your child on his/her first day of the school year.
From corn dogs to live turkeys, take a look at some of the craziest items to spill out of overturned trucks and onto American roads.
The Economic Policy Institute reviewed data of 618 metro areas and compiled its list of the 10 most expensive places to raise a family.
Learn more about Buddy Check and sign up to get a reminder to perform a self-exam and remind your friends to do the same.
Jack in Madison
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dean Clinic and WISC-TV3 are focusing on a year-long campaign to get kids off their electronics and into the outdoors.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.