Payscale.com recently released a report on the highest salary potential among the nation's top colleges. Here are the schools that bring in the highest paychecks in 2014:
10. State University of New York Maritime College -- Mid-career salary: $121,700
Starting salary: $62,100
9. Tufts University -- Mid-career salary: $123,600
Starting salary: $51,900
8. U.S. Military Academy at West Point -- Mid-career median salary: $123,900Starting median salary: $75,100
(Data represents those in civilian work force, not active service members)
7. Washington and Lee University -- Mid-career salary: $124,300Starting salary: $50,700
6. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) -- Mid-career median salary: $126,200Starting median salary: $78,400
5. Stanford University -- Mid-career median salary: 126,400
Starting median salary: $62,900
4. Colgate University -- Mid-career median salary: $126,600Starting median salary: $54,000
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Mid-career median salary: $128,800Starting median salary: $70,300
2. U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis -- Mid-career median salary: $130,000Starting median salary: $80,700
1. Harvey Mudd College -- Mid-career median salary: $133,800 Starting median salary: $75,600
Click here to read more about the best colleges for high salaries in 2014.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed Congress on Tuesday and many Democrats skipped the speech. Here's a closer look at the controversy surrounding the Israeli leader's visit.
The Dane County Humane Society’s wildlife rehabilitation program is making an effort to help cave bats threatened by white nose disease.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
A familiar face once again tops Forbes' list of the world's richest billionaires.
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Meet the News 3 staff, learn about our newscasts, search our job postings and find out how to contact us.
Check out who's turning 3, and send in your photo.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.