Payscale.com recently released a report on the highest salary potential among the nation's top colleges. Here are the schools that bring in the highest paychecks in 2014:
10. State University of New York Maritime College -- Mid-career salary: $121,700
Starting salary: $62,100
9. Tufts University -- Mid-career salary: $123,600
Starting salary: $51,900
8. U.S. Military Academy at West Point -- Mid-career median salary: $123,900Starting median salary: $75,100
(Data represents those in civilian work force, not active service members)
7. Washington and Lee University -- Mid-career salary: $124,300Starting salary: $50,700
6. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) -- Mid-career median salary: $126,200Starting median salary: $78,400
5. Stanford University -- Mid-career median salary: 126,400
Starting median salary: $62,900
4. Colgate University -- Mid-career median salary: $126,600Starting median salary: $54,000
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Mid-career median salary: $128,800Starting median salary: $70,300
2. U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis -- Mid-career median salary: $130,000Starting median salary: $80,700
1. Harvey Mudd College -- Mid-career median salary: $133,800 Starting median salary: $75,600
Click here to read more about the best colleges for high salaries in 2014.
Are fall allergies making you miserable? Find out how your diet can help.
Thomas Reiner/CNN iReport
Autumn officially starts Monday evening, which means trees are about to put on a brilliant show. Find out why leaves change colors every fall.
From legendary actors to fashion designers, take a look at the most notable deaths of 2014.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.