You are not currently logged in
Payscale.com recently released a report on the highest salary potential among the nation's top colleges. Here are the schools that bring in the highest paychecks in 2014:
10. State University of New York Maritime College -- Mid-career salary: $121,700
Starting salary: $62,100
9. Tufts University -- Mid-career salary: $123,600
Starting salary: $51,900
8. U.S. Military Academy at West Point -- Mid-career median salary: $123,900Starting median salary: $75,100
(Data represents those in civilian work force, not active service members)
7. Washington and Lee University -- Mid-career salary: $124,300Starting salary: $50,700
6. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) -- Mid-career median salary: $126,200Starting median salary: $78,400
5. Stanford University -- Mid-career median salary: 126,400
Starting median salary: $62,900
4. Colgate University -- Mid-career median salary: $126,600Starting median salary: $54,000
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Mid-career median salary: $128,800Starting median salary: $70,300
2. U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis -- Mid-career median salary: $130,000Starting median salary: $80,700
1. Harvey Mudd College -- Mid-career median salary: $133,800 Starting median salary: $75,600
Click here to read more about the best colleges for high salaries in 2014.
Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Clear Channel
Here is a list of some of the notable public figures, athletes, musicians, artists and actors we've lost in 2015.
Here's some background information about Thanksgiving Day, celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November. In 2015, Thanksgiving is Nov. 26th.
A construction company struck a gas line in Fort Atkinson Wednesday morning, causing a gas leak and the evacuation of several buildings in the Janesville Avenue area near the intersection with Klement Street.
Alicia Day got her doe opening morning in Babcock.
Did you have a successful deer hunt? Check out our gallery and share a photo of your trophy deer for everyone else to see. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking south from Paradise Visitor Center on Mt Rainier.
Did you go somewhere warm or exciting for your vacation? Share a photo with us!
Recipes, a gift guide and other ideas for holiday fun.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.