U.S. News & World Report ranks which colleges and universities will get you the best bang for your buck with its 2014 Best Value Schools list. Here are the Top 20 among national universities:
20. Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore)
19. Emory University (Atlanta)
18. Texas A&M University (College Station, Texas)
17. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
16. University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
15. Brown University (Providence, R.I.)
14. Rice University (Houston)
13. University of Chicago
12. Duke University (Durham, N.C.)
11. Vanderbilt University (Nashville, Tenn.)
10. Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah)
9. Cornell University (Ithaca, N.Y.)
8. Dartmouth College (Hanover, N.H.)
7. California Institute of Technology (Pasadena, Calif.)
6. Columbia University (New York)
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, Mass.)
4. Stanford University (Stanford, Calif.)
3. Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
2. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
1. Harvard University (Cambridge, Mass.)
Click here to read more about U.S. News & World Report's 2014 Best Value Schools list.
From legendary actors to fashion designers, take a look at the most notable deaths of 2014.
Matthew Todd Miller, a 24-year-old from California, has been convicted of "acts hostile" to North Korea and sentenced to six years of hard labor. Learn more about the three Americans currently being detained in North Korea.
Apple's iOS 8 is here, and it's packed with slick new features. Take a look at some of the best changes to the latest version of the popular mobile operating system.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.