U.S. News & World Report ranks which colleges and universities will get you the best bang for your buck with its 2014 Best Value Schools list. Here are the Top 20 among national universities:
(Public Colleges) 10. University of Georgia (Athens)
9. University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
8. State University of New York at Binghamton
7. University of Wisconsin - Madison
6. North Carolina State University (Raleigh)
5. University of California - Los Angeles
4. College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, Va.)
3. New College of Florida (Sarasota)
2. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
1. University of Virginia (Charlottesville)
(Private Colleges) 10. Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa)
9. Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, Calif.)
8. Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.)
14. Rice University (Houston)
2. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
5. Pomona College (Claremont, Calif.)
3. Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
3. Williams College (Williamstown, Mass.)
2. Harvard College (within Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.)
1. Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, Pa.)
Click here to read more about U.S. News & World Report's 2014 Best Value Schools list.
Thousands of pro-democracy protesters are camped out on major highways in the heart of Hong Kong, defying government attempts to both coerce and cajole them into giving up their extraordinary demonstration.
Library of Congress
From the wacky to the downright weird, check out these strange but true campaign slogans.
iStock / Fotosmurf03
Which items should you buy in October, and which sales should you keep waiting for?
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.