U.S. News & World Report ranks which colleges and universities will get you the best bang for your buck with its 2014 Best Value Schools list. Here are the Top 20 among national universities:
(Public Colleges) 10. University of Georgia (Athens)
9. University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
8. State University of New York at Binghamton
7. University of Wisconsin - Madison
6. North Carolina State University (Raleigh)
5. University of California - Los Angeles
4. College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, Va.)
3. New College of Florida (Sarasota)
2. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
1. University of Virginia (Charlottesville)
(Private Colleges) 10. Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa)
9. Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, Calif.)
8. Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.)
14. Rice University (Houston)
2. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
5. Pomona College (Claremont, Calif.)
3. Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
3. Williams College (Williamstown, Mass.)
2. Harvard College (within Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.)
1. Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, Pa.)
Click here to read more about U.S. News & World Report's 2014 Best Value Schools list.
President Barack Obama announced an executive action Thursday that implements major changes to the country's immigration policies. Click on to find out more about the changes.
Cold and flu season is here. Find out how you can naturally boost your immunity and keep those germs away.
Country star Ty Herndon See some of the other celebrities who are openly gay -- and proud of it.
Both bucks were chasing same doe
Did you have a successful deer hunt? Check out our gallery and share a photo of your trophy deer for everyone else to see.
Jordy's ready to play too!
Whether you're going to Lambeau Field or cheering on the Green and Gold from your couch, show us how you celebrate your favorite team.
Find out what's going on this weekend from Madison Magazine's Weekend 608 and Channel3000.com.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.