U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals. Minnesota's Mayo Clinic is No. 1 for the first time. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2014.
As tax season begins, the IRS warns taxpayers to be on high alert for common scams. Here is a collection of tax tips released daily by the IRS:
Family hickory nut gathering adventure in Black Earth
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us. Go to the Explore the Outdoors tab on our Facebook page or check it out here: http://on.fb.me/1x5lRUA
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Dean Clinic and WISC-TV3 are focusing on a year-long campaign to get kids off their electronics and into the outdoors.
Meet the News 3 staff, learn about our newscasts, search our job postings and find out how to contact us.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.