U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals. Minnesota's Mayo Clinic is No. 1 for the first time. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2014.
Larry Downing / Reuters
It may seem premature, but attention has already turned toward potential 2016 presidential candidates. See who might run for president in 2016.
Kiplinger.com recently compiled a list of the most affordable places to live in the United States based on several factors. Take a look at th2014 list of the most affordable big cities in America.
Private wealth consultancy Wealth-X has compiled a list of the richest person in each of the 50 U.S. states. Take a look at some of the more notable wealthy figures and find out where they reside.
Games, recipes, trick-or-treating, scary movies and everything else you need to make your Halloween extra spooky.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.