U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals. Minnesota's Mayo Clinic is No. 1 for the first time. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2014.
Mat Szwajkos/Getty Images Entertainment
Take a look at the most notable deaths of 2015.
Fire at 267 S. Cottage St., Whitewater
Fire crews from multiple departments were called to a house fire in Whitewater Friday morning.
Family hickory nut gathering adventure in Black Earth
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us. Go to the Explore the Outdoors tab on our Facebook page or check it out here: http://on.fb.me/1x5lRUA
Last boat outing with lunch in front of the Terrace!
Share a picture that shows us why you love Madison.
The Marching Band's first female drum major, Dee Willems, leads the band at the Wisconsin-Michigan State game in November, 1989.
Do you have photos showing what Madison used to look like? Share them with C3K's history buffs.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.