U.S. World & News Report has come out with its annual list of the country's best hospitals. Minnesota's Mayo Clinic is No. 1 for the first time. Take a look at the top 10 best hospitals in the U.S.
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
9. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston)
8. University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
5. UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
4. Cleveland Clinic (Ohio)
3. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
2. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
Click here to read the full U.S. News & World Report list of the best hospitals of 2014.
Black Friday is here. And so are the long lines and brawls that go with it.
Approximately 45 skaters from local youth hockey and skating clubs participated in a ribbon cutting and ceremonial first skate.
Ribbon was cut Friday on an outdoor skating rink at the Edgewater Hotel.
As we enter another holiday shopping season, look back at the popular holiday gifts that have sent consumers a-tramplin.
8-year-old Rachel Huber, 50.5 inch musky on Wisconsin River
Whether you're in a boat, on a bank or on a pier, we want a photo of your big catch. Share with us.
Family hickory nut gathering adventure in Black Earth
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An award-winning nonprofit that helps consumers solve problems is looking for volunteers in the Madison area.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.