Real estate website Trulia looked at the number of workers who commute by biking or walking, the availability of healthy food, the number of gyms, the number of sporting goods stores and the number of diet centers to determine th best and worst cities to live in if you want to lose weight. They also included the median price of real estate in those markets per square foot.
(Worst) 10. El Paso, Texas ($86 per square foot)
9. Akron, Ohio ($80 per square foot)
8. Phoenix ($84 per square foot)
7. Houston ($84 per square foot)
6. Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. ($74 per square foot)
5. Riverside-San Bernadino, Calif. ($108)
4. San Antonio ($87 per square foot)
3. Bakersfield, Calif. ($85 per square foot)
2. Fort Worth, Texas ($77 per square foot)
1. Las Vegas ($70 per square foot)
(Best) 10. Seattle -- $151 median price of real estate per square foot
A North Carolina producer of peppers and hot sauces is voluntarily recalling 6,215 pounds of fresh serrano chili peppers because some tested positive for salmonella. Here are other notable food recalls that made headlines.