Donna's Chicken Artichoke Cranberry Salad
Updated On: May 20 2013 02:57:12 PM CDT
This is a great chicken salad recipe to serve on baguettes for lunch or tea time. It has a touch of color with the cranberries and a touch of crunch with the peanuts.
- 8 ounces (2 cups) diced cooked chicken breast
- 4 ounces (3/4 cup) chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup peanuts, dry-roasted
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, and cranberries. Set peanuts aside.
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Mix until smooth. Spoon into chicken mixture. Stir to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve add the peanuts.
Serve on a lettuce leaf or serve on bread or rolls of your choice.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Fat, gm.: 13
Protein, gm.: 20
Carbs, gm.: 21
Cholesterol, mg.: 40
Fiber, gm.: 4.0
Copyright 2013 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.