Madison
50° F
Clear
Clear
Advertisement

Cottage Grove restaurant evacuated after CO leak

Published On: Mar 03 2014 08:26:09 AM CST
Updated On: Mar 03 2014 09:56:40 AM CST
COTTAGE GROVE, Wis. -

Dane County dispatch said three people were sent to the hospital following a carbon monoxide leak at a fast food restaurant in Cottage Grove early Monday morning.

The incident happened just before 6 a.m. at the McDonald's in the 400 block of West Cottage Grove Road.

According to dispatch, the restaurant was evacuated after the carbon monoxide alarms went off inside.

Multiple ambulances were sent to the scene, and three people were taken to the hospital for observation, according to dispatch.

The restaurant remained closed Monday while workers tried to figure out what happened.

Advertisement
  • Scotland independence crowd

    REUTERS/Dylan Martinez

    Celebs react to Scotland's independence vote

    On September 18, Scots will go to the polls to vote on the future of their country. The outcome could end Scotland's 307-year union with England and Wales as Great Britain -- and see it launch into the world as an independent nation of some 5.3 million people. Take a look at celebrity (both Scottish and not) reactions to the referendum.

  • Roger Goodell

    CNN

    The world reacts to NFL abuse scandals

    The NFL has suffered extensive backlash in their handling of both the Ray Rice domestic abuse and Adrian Peterson child abuse cases. Take a look at reactions to the recent NFL abuse scandals.

  • Police lights file 2

    Ridiculous 911 calls

    Have you ever considered calling 911 because of a massive spider in your house? How about because a McDonald's employee got your order wrong? Take a look at some of the strangest reasons people have recently called 911.

Advertisement