AllState used insurance claims data from 195 of the country's largest cities to determine accident frequency figures. Check out 2013's cities with the worst drivers as well as the chance of an accident vs. the national average.
10. Arlington, Va. -- 50 percent more likely to get into an accident than the national average
9. San Francisco -- 54 percent
8. Miami -- 59 percent
7. Alexandria, Va. -- 62 percent
6. Philadelphia -- 66 percent
5. Glendale, Calif. -- 76 percent
4. Hialeah, Fla. -- 79 percent
3. Providence, R.I. -- 85 percent
2. Baltimore -- 86 percent
1. Washington, D.C. -- 109 percent
City with the best drivers: Fort Collins, Colo. For the third time, Fort Collins ranked as the city with the best drivers, who are 28 percent less likely to get into a crash than the national average.
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to email@example.com.