Madison
49° F
Overcast
Overcast
Advertisement

Propane thought to have caused garage explosion

Published On: Feb 19 2013 12:20:16 PM CST

TOWN OF MARION, Wis. -

Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.

The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.

A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.

Advertisement
  • jack-o-lantern Halloween pumpkin

    Juliet James/SXC

    Halloween

    Games, recipes, trick-or-treating, scary movies and everything else you need to make your Halloween extra spooky.

  • Politician, politics, debate, election

    iStock / bns124

    Election Coverage

    Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.

  • Ebola virus pink

    CDC

    Ebola special coverage

    Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.

Advertisement