Lightened-Up Buffalo Chicken Dip Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup plain 2% or 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing or hot sauce
- 1 t garlic powder
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour into a 8x8-inch baking dish and sprinkle with an additional thin layer of cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until dip is warm and cheese is melted.
Makes 4 cups
Tofu Tarragon Dip Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 (12-oz) packages silken soft tofu, drained
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 1/2 T olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1 small sweet Vidalia onion, finely diced
- 2 T fresh tarragon, julienned
- salt + pepper, to taste
- carrots, celery, pita chips and/or pretzels, for dipping
In a food processor or blender, puree tofu, vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl. Fold in onion and tarragon, and season to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours (preferably overnight) to let flavors soak in. Enjoy with your choice of dippers!
Makes 3 1/2 cups