Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
Tennessee Highway Patrol/Twitter via CNN
Two juveniles face charges of aggravated arson in connection with a deadly Tennessee wildfire that began in late November and spread to Gatlinburg, Tennesee, authorities say.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has lifted the final zone of active Zika transmission in Miami-Dade on Dec. 9. Here's what you need to know about the virus.
Here's a look at some of the celebrities we've lost so far in 2016.
She's convinced that she caught it on a gummy worm (I secretly switch the bait when she wasn't looking). She reeled it almost all the way in and then she got scared / excited when she saw it :)
Whether you're in a boat, on a bank or on a pier, we want a photo of your big catch. Share with us.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Toby and Fiji
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.