Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
As you wrap up the holiday weekend, look back at the history of Memorial Day through old and new images.
Mike Van Susteren
The Henry Vilas Zoo got bigger this week with the official opening of the Arctic Passage to the public Saturday. Did your family visit Madison's free zoo? Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jamie Squire/Getty Images
The 99th running of the Indianapolis 500 is May 24, 2015.
Michelle Li, Susan Siman and Charlotte Deleste anchors will be the 2015 Race for the Cure chairs.
Join WISC-TV3 and Channel3000.com on May 30 and walk or run for the cure.
An award-winning nonprofit that helps consumers solve problems is looking for volunteers in the Madison area.
8-year-old Rachel Huber, 50.5 inch musky on Wisconsin River
Whether you're in a boat, on a bank or on a pier, we want a photo of your big catch. Share with us.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.