Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
Jag Gundu/Getty Images
Breaking up is hard to do, even for celebrities. Take a look at the notable celebrity splits of 2015.
Jim Rogash/ Getty
"Deflategate" is just the latest scandal to hit the world of sports. From questionable wins and doping allegations to murder, here's a look at sports scandals that shocked the world.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
With a judge nullifying New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's Deflategate suspension on Thursday, check out the timeline of events in the case so far.
Wisconsin/Illionis game, 10/11/14
Are you part of the sea of red at Camp Randall or the Kohl Center? Show us your Badgers fan photos.
News 3 Investigative Reporter Adam Schrager
News 3 investigative reporter Adam Schrager shares the latest spam scams on the Internet. Tap for more.
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.