Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images for NAACP Image Awards
The 47th annual NAACP Image Awards were held in Pasadena, California, Friday. The awards honor the achievements of African-Americans in television, music, literature and film.
At least four people were killed Saturday morning when a magnitude-6.4 earthquake hit Taiwan, the country's Disaster Response Center said.
Steven A. Henry/Getty Images
Here's a look at some of the biggest celebrities we've lost so far in 2016.
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Brody in Rock Springs
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to email@example.com.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.