Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
Gage Skidmore/Wikimedia Commons
Take a look at the most notable deaths of 2015.
Madison police officers were investigating a report of shots fired outside West Towne Mall Saturday night. Click or tap for story.
State and local labor groups gathered in downtown Madison Saturday outside the Capitol to protest against the right-to-work bill that passed the state Senate this week. Click for story.
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Dean Clinic and WISC-TV3 are focusing on a year-long campaign to get kids off their electronics and into the outdoors.
Email us a picture of you and your pet and we'll use it in out Pet Walk segment which airs every weekday morning at 6:40. Include your name, your pet's name and where you're from. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.