Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
La Crosse's 56th Oktoberfest celebration was underway in the city Saturday with a parade plus food and entertainment at the Oktoberfest grounds.
Visit Oktoberfestusa.com for more information.
Photos by Tom Keeler
FDA via CNN
Several major product recalls have been reported in the United States in 2016. Check our list to see if you could be affected.
Our 5 boys! Not exactly pleased that dad made them take a Packer picture.
Whether you're going to Lambeau Field or cheering on the Green and Gold from your couch, show us how you celebrate your favorite team.
Meet the News 3 staff, learn about our newscasts, search our job postings and find out how to contact us.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.