Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
As tax season begins, the IRS warns taxpayers to be on high alert for common scams. Here is a collection of tax tips released daily by the IRS:
Family hickory nut gathering adventure in Black Earth
Explore ideas to experience the outdoors with your kids. Share your pic with us. Go to the Explore the Outdoors tab on our Facebook page or check it out here: http://on.fb.me/1x5lRUA
You can get the latest video forecast from News 3 Weather Center meteorologists.
Channel 3000 has a new and upgraded weather app for iOS and Android. Learn about the new features and download it here: iOS / Android
Our previous weather app will not automatically update to this new app.
Dean Clinic and WISC-TV3 are focusing on a year-long campaign to get kids off their electronics and into the outdoors.
Meet the News 3 staff, learn about our newscasts, search our job postings and find out how to contact us.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.