Consumer Reports’ National Research Center asked 895 Americans to rate the 20 most annoying drivers and driving habits. Here are the results, ranked on a scale of 1-10.
20. Turning radio volume up very high: 5.7
19. Bicyclists who don't let you by: 5.8
18. Not moving forward when the light turns green: 6.1
17. Slow drivers not pulling over when given the chance: 6.5
16. Drivers being indecisive about a turn: 6.6
15. Not turning on lights in bad conditions: 6.8
14. Slowing down to look at accidents: 7.0
13. Excessive horn honking: 7.1
12. Jaywalkers stepping into traffic: 7.3
11. Slow drivers in the passing lane: 7.3
10. Not using turn signals: 7.5
9. Leaving high beams on when another car approaches: 7.6
8. Not letting someone else merge: 7.6
7. Talking on cell phone while driving: 7.6
6. Parking in two spaces instead of one: 7.7
5. Swerving in and out of traffic and speeding: 8.2
4. Drivers that cut off others: 8.3
3. Tailgating (following too closely): 8.4
2. Parking in handicapped spaces when able-bodied: 8.7
1. Texting while driving: 8.9
From legendary actors to fashion designers, take a look at the most notable deaths of 2014.
President Barack Obama announced an executive action Thursday that implements major changes to the country's immigration policies. Click on to find out more about the changes.
Cold and flu season is here. Find out how you can naturally boost your immunity and keep those germs away.
Both bucks were chasing same doe
Did you have a successful deer hunt? Check out our gallery and share a photo of your trophy deer for everyone else to see.
Jordy's ready to play too!
Whether you're going to Lambeau Field or cheering on the Green and Gold from your couch, show us how you celebrate your favorite team.
Find out what's going on this weekend from Madison Magazine's Weekend 608 and Channel3000.com.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.