Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
A school shooting has been reported at Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, Washington, about 35 miles north of Seattle.
An American doctor who was working with Ebola patients in Guinea was been diagnosed with the disease after returning to New York. Learn more about him and America's other Ebola victims.
A North Carolina producer of peppers and hot sauces is voluntarily recalling 6,215 pounds of fresh serrano chili peppers because some tested positive for salmonella. Here are other notable food recalls that made headlines.
Games, recipes, trick-or-treating, scary movies and everything else you need to make your Halloween extra spooky.
iStock / bns124
Get up-to-date on political stories, Reality Check the latest political ads, learn about the candidates and find election results in our special section.
Get the latest news on the Ebola outbreak and resources to help you learn more about the deadly virus.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.