Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
With Sunday marking the 75th anniversary of the debut of Cheerios, check out where the breakfast classic ranks among America's 10 best selling cereals.
Comcast's major announcement on April 28 that it was acquiring Dreamworks Animation for $3.8 billion added to a busy week of large-scale business transactions. Abbott Laboratories announced its purchasing St. Jude Medical for $25 billion and Carlson hotels, which owns the Radisson brand, is being bought by the HNA Group in China. Check out some the biggest mergers and acquisitions from recent years:
The Marching Band's first female drum major, Dee Willems, leads the band at the Wisconsin-Michigan State game in November, 1989.
Do you have photos showing what Madison used to look like? Share them with C3K's history buffs.
Looking south from Paradise Visitor Center on Mt Rainier.
Did you go somewhere warm or exciting for your vacation? Share a photo with us!
Keep up-to-date on what's going on in our area and find ideas for fun ways to take part in the community.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.