Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the cheapest:
(Least expensive) 10. Hyundai Tucson GL -- $1,204 average annual premium
9. Ford Explorer -- $1,197 average annual premium
8. Hyundai Tucson GLS -- $1,189 average annual premium
7. Subaru Outback 3.6R -- $1,180 average annual premium
6. Chevrolet Express 1500 -- $1,171 average annual premium
5. Jeep Patriot Sport -- $1,160 average annual premium
4. Kia Sportage -- $1,157 average annual premium
3. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium -- $1,150 average annual premium
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo -- $1,148 average annual premium
1. Ford Edge SE -- $1,128 average annual premium
Comparing insurance quotes for 2013 models, Insure.com rated the 10 least and most expensive vehicles to insure. Here are the most expensive:
(Most expensive) 10. Porsche 911 Turbo S -- $2,925 average annual premium
9. Porsche 911 Turbo -- $2,958 average annual premium
8. Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG -- $2,978 average annual premium
7. Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG -- $3,075 average annual premium
6. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,158 average annual premium
5. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG -- $3,184 average annual premium
4. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -- $3,207 average annual premium
3. Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG -- $3,221 average annual premium
2. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG -- $3,330 average annual premium
1. Mercedes-Benz CL600 -- $3,357 average annual premium
From Scott Gries/Comedy Central
Stephen Colbert bid farewell on his final show Thursday night after a nine-year run. Take a look at other high-profile personalities and their exits from particular shows or TV altogether.
Get the most bang for your buck with these best value cars for 2015. Also, learn which ones to avoid.
Jamie Urqhart/River Dee Trust
Several strange frozen saucers were found during a recent cold snap on a river in Scotland. Take a look at the unusual images.
Have a consumer complaint? Click here to contact our Call For Action team.
Channel 3000 traffic highway map
A map feature on Channel 3000 gives a statewide view of traffic fatalities in the state dating back to 2001.
The Channel 3000 Street Team is made up of anyone who wants to hear about and contribute to community and breaking news.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.